JINA is an organization of altering what is possible for students.
CHRIST (Deemed to be University)
Christ University offers the following BBA programs (in Management):
Bachelor of Business Administration (Finance and Accountancy)
The course offers the students opportunity to learn various aspects of international business and finance and has a definite edge as it provides a concentrated focus of study. This programme also a deep acquaintance for students who may want to pursue higher education in India or abroad. The students have a choice to complete the first two years of their foreign degree programme at Christ University in Bangalore, India. Then, they proceed to complete the remaining years of their studies at affiliated foreign university
BBA (Finance and International Business)
BBA Program provides a high quality professional education in Business Administration for young men and women who wish to join as junior executives in industry, business and non-profit organizations and to seek entrepreneurial or self-employment positions
BBA (Tourism and Travel Management)
The Bachelor of Business Administration in Tourism and Travel Management, an undergraduate degree in commerce with a specialisation in Travel, Tourism and Hospitality Industry was started in 2002. With a strong foundation in Commerce and Management studies, the Course specialises in Tourism and Travel Management.
Bachelor of Business Administration – Honours
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Candidates have to select the correct answer from the options provided and mark the same in the OMR sheet provided.
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Total Questions: 120 questions
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will get a score of plus 1 mark, each wrong answer will get a score of minus 0.25 mark
- Date of Examination: Last week of April
- Application Form Available from: First week of December
|Section||No. of Questions|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25 Qs|
|Reasoning and Analytical Ability||20 Qs|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||20 Qs|
|Proficiency in English Language||30 Qs|
|General Awareness||25 Qs|
- The Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in any stream from a recognized Board.
- Candidates appearing in the +2 examinations will apply with their class X and class XI marks sheets.
- The final selection process involves a 90-seconds Micro Presentation, Personal Interview and Skill Assessment
- All the details related to date and time of Entrance test, Micro Presentation, Skill Assessment, and Personal Interview will be mentioned on the admit card of Christ University BBA 2018.
- There is no entrance exam for Bachelor of Business Administration (Tourism and Travel Management). Candidates will be selected on the basis of their Skill Assessment test and Personal Interview.
- For all other BBA courses, there is a common Entrance Exam.