JINA is an organization of altering what is possible for students.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) is first University established in 1998 by Govt. of NCT of Delhi under the provisions of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Act, 1998. The University is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC), India under section 12B of UGC Act.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) offered at GGSIPU is 3 Years Full time Course where the course aims at providing fundamental knowledge and exposure to the concepts, theories and practices in the field of management.
Candidates have to select the correct answer from the options provided and mark the same in the OMR sheet provided.
- Duration: 150 minutes for 150 questions.
|Section||No. of Questions|
|Reasoning and Analytical Ability||40 Qs|
|Proficiency in English Language||40 Qs|
|General Awareness||40 Qs|
|Aptitude relating to the field of Management and Communication Skills||35 Qs|
- Total Questions: 150 questions
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will get a score of plus 4 marks, each wrong answer will get a score of minus 1 mark
- Date of Examination: Mid May
- Application Form Available from: Last week of January
- The Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in any stream from a recognized Board.
- Must have obtained a minimum of 50% aggregate marks at 10+2 or equivalent examination with English as a subject for being eligible to B.B.A.
IPU CET selection process is comprised of the following stages
- Written test
- IPU CET Counseling
Candidates will be shortlisted for counseling round based on their scores in the CET written exam
Approximate seats in GGSIPU for BBA – 4500
Top Institutions as per their results and placements –
- Maharaja Agrasen Institute Of Management Studies, Rohini
- Maharaja Surajmal Institute, Janakpuri
- Vivekanand Institute for Professional Studies
- Jagannath International Management School, Kalkaji
- Jagannath International Management School, Vasant Kunj