JINA is an organization of altering what is possible for students.
Integrated Program in Management (IPM)
The five-year IPM (Integrated Program in Management) is a unique and creative program to meet the aspirations of young students to become management professionals in the 21st century. IPM aims to attract young students, groom and mould them through world class education, and give a unique opportunity to the students to have a good satisfactory career.
IPM is in two parts-
- The first three years build a foundation, and the last two years focus on Management.
- After 3 years of intensive study of foundational disciplines, the IPM students train as managers along with the students of the Institute’s 2-year Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP), undertaking the same course package in management studies in years 4 and 5.
It is a computer based examinationwhere the examinees have to be present at the allocated testing centre administered across India.
- Duration: 120 minutes for 100 questions
- Subjects: Quantitative Ability, Reasoning and Analytical Ability and General English
- Total Questions: 100 questions
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will get a score of plus 4 marks, each wrong answer will get a score of minus 1 mark
- Date of Examination: Mid May
- Application Form Available from: Mid March
|Section||Format||No. of Questions||Time duration for the section||Negative Marking*|
|Quantitative Ability||MCQs||40||40 mins||Yes|
|Quantitative Ability||Short Answers – Subjective||20||40 mins||No|
|Verbal Ability||MCQs||40||40 mins||Yes|
- General and NC-OBC:60% in Class X and Class XII each with maximum 20 years of age
- SC/ST/PWD: 55% in Class X and Class XII each with maximum 22 years of age
The candidates will be selected on the basis of overall performance in Aptitude Test, Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI). The selection process is as follows:
- Aptitude Test Score: 50%
- Personal Interview (PI): 35%
- Written Ability Test (WAT): 15%
- Seats Availability: 121 seats