JINA is an organization of altering what is possible for students.
Jamia Millia University (BBA)
Candidates have to select the correct answer from the options provided and mark the same in the OMR sheet provided.
- Duration: 105 minutes for 100 questions
- Total Questions:100 questions
- Marking Scheme:Each correct answer will get a score of plus 1 mark, each wrong answer will get a score of minus 0.25 mark
- Date of Examination: First week of June
- Application Form Available from: First week of February
- Total Seats: 44
|Section||No. of Questions|
|Quantitative Aptitude||20 Qs|
|Reasoning and Analytical Ability||20 Qs|
|Proficiency in English Language||20 Qs|
|General Awareness||40 Qs|
- Must have obtained a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (aggregate of best 5-subjects) at 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- On the bass of written exam
- There is a common entrance exam for BBA, B.Com (Hons.) and B.A. (Hons.) Economics.