JINA is an organization of altering what is possible for students.
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
- NMIMS, Deemed to be University (as per UGC Norms) offers 3 year full time UG programs in :
- Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce:
- Sarla Anil Modi School of Economics:
- The Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in any stream from a recognized Board.
- Must have obtained a minimum of 60% aggregate marks at 10+2 or equivalent examination for being eligible to B.B.A. & B.Sc. (Finance) Program.
- Candidate’s passing in Mathematics/ Statistics at 10+2 or equivalent exam is compulsory for being eligible to B.B.A and B.Sc (Finance).
Exam Structure – NPAT
- It is a computer based examination with Sectional Time Bound.
- Duration: 120 Questions in 120 mins
- Subjects: Quantitative & Numerical Ability – 40 Qs : to be solved in 45 Minutes
- Reasoning and Analytical Ability – 40 Qs : to be solved in 45 minutes
- Proficiency in English Language – 40 Qs : to be solved in 30 minutes
- Marking Scheme: No negative marking in NPAT
- Date of Examination: Mid January
- Application Form Available from: Mid May
- On the basis of written exam
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- B.Sc Finance
- B.Sc Economics