JINA is an organization of altering what is possible for students.
St Xavier’s College, Mumbai (BMS)
This course was introduced by the University of Mumbai in the year 1999-2000. It is a three-year degree course, with six semesters, managed by full-time as well as visiting faculty drawn from the Industrial and Service sectors.
Candidates have to select the correct answer from the options provided and mark the same in the OMR sheet provided.
- Duration:105 minutes for 100 questions.
- Subjects: General Knowledge,Current Affairs,Data Interpretation,Quantitative
Aptitude,English Language & Comprehension Skills,Logical & Visual Reasoning,Critical Analysis.
- Total Questions: 100 questions
- Marking Scheme: There is no negative marking.(Use of only a SIMPLE Calculator is allowed.)
- Date of Examination: First week of June
- Application Form Available from: Last week of April
- Examination Centre: The BMS Entrance exam will be conducted at the St. Xavier’s College, Mahapalika Marg, Mumbai ONLY.
The Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in any stream from a recognized Board.
- General Category: 60% in Class XII
- SC/ST: 50% in Class XII
- Other Minority Categories: 55% Class XII
- Stage 1 will be a written test of 100 marks.
- Short listing for Personal Interview will be based on Entrance Test and the percentage scored in the qualifying examination (class XII) where the weights are:
- Stage 2 will be an interview cum written test (100 marks).
- A Final Merit list will be made by giving a 70% weightage to the score obtained in Stage 2 and a 30% weightage to the score obtained in Stage 1.
- Total Seats: 60
- General: 13
- Management Quota: 9
- Minority: 25
- Reserved Categories* 13
- ST: 2 seats
- * Includes- SC, ST, OBC, SBC, Physically Challenged